HTC One S Android Smartphone Information Center (T-Mobile)
Although it's the mid-level model in HTC's 2012 One Series Android phones, the HTC One S is high-end from top to bottom. With its ultra-thin 0.31-inch aluminium alloy body, 4.3-inch touchscreen, and range of high-end hardware, we expect this handset to be very popular - particularly for heavy and video photo users.
In addition to its 4.3-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen, the HTC One S is packing a Snapdragon S4 SoC with a dual-core 1.5GHz CPU, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of onboard flash storage, HSPA+42 "4G" compatibility, the Android 4 "Ice Cream Sandwich" OS and HTC's new Sense UI 4.0.
The One S features new hardware and software which promises some pretty amazing performance. The 8MP shooter, HTC says, is ready to shoot in under one second, has 0.2 second autofocus, and can even capture photos while shooting 1080p video.
T-Mobile began selling the HTC One S on April 25, 2012, for $249 with a two year contract, though the carrier is also offering a $50 mail-in rebate, bringing the final price to $199.
Check third-party retailers below for better pricing.
Have questions or information regarding the T-Mobile HTC One S smartphone? Email us.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 MSM8260A
- System Memory (RAM): 1GB
- Dual Core 1.5GHz CPU
- 16GB Internal Flash Storage Memory
- 4.3" Super AMOLED Touchscreen
- 540 x 960 Display, 256 PPI
- Bluetooth 4.0 w/ A2DP
- Google Android OS 4.0
- Onboard 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Onscreen Keyboard
- HSPA+42 '4G', HSDPA/UMTS 3G Data
- 8MP Rear Camera (Auto Focus, Flash)
- Adreno 225 Graphics
- VGA Front-Facing Camera
- Onboard aGPS, Gyro, Accelerometer
- Beats Audio Hardware
- Removable 1650mAh Li-Ion Battery
- microUSB Sync & Charge Connector
- Speakerphone Mode
- Talk Time: Up to 10.5 Hours
- YouTube, Twitter & Facebook Ready
- Standard 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Size: 2.6" x 5.2" x 0.3" (WxHxD)
- Weight: 4.22 ounces