HTC Droid DNA 4G LTE Android Smartphone Information Center
Let's start with the touchscreen. The 5-inch Super LCD display has a resolution of 1080 x 1920, the same as many 21-inch computer monitors. This gives the Droid DNA an insane pixel density of 440PPI, besting the iPhone 5 by more than 100 pixels per inch; put another way, this phone has the sharpest screen ever available on a consumer device.
A quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro SoC powers the Droid DNA, with each application CPU running at 1.5GHz. 2GB of RAM, a 2020mAh battery and an Adreno 320 GPU contribute to the phone's screaming performance.
Other features include LTE support, 8MP primary and 2.1MP front-facing cameras (each with HD video capture), a microSDXC memory card slot, 802.11n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and 16GB of onboard memory.
This HTC Droid DNA is easily one of the most advanced smartphones available in the U.S. The only downside as far as we can see is that the phone ships with Android 4.1 rather than 4.2, though an update is a safe bet.
Verizon Wireless has now begun selling the Droid DNA for $199 with a two-year service agreement. Check the links below for better pricing.
Have questions or information regarding the Incredible 4G? Email us.
HTC Droid DNA Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro SoC
- 2GB DDR2 System Memory (RAM)
- Quad-Core 1.5GHz CPU
- 16GB Internal Flash Storage
- 5" Super LCD 3 Touchscreen
- 1080 x 1920 HD Display, 440 PPI
- Dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Google Android OS 4.1
- Bluetooth 4.0 w/ A2DP
- CDMA / EV-DO Rev. A 3G
- Onscreen Keyboard, Voice Input
- LTE 700MHz '4G'
- 8MP Rear Camera (Auto Focus, Flash)
- Adreno 320 3D GPU
- 1080p HD Video Recording
- aGPS, Gyro, Accelerometer, FM
- 2.1MP Front-Facing Camera (720p)
- microSDXC Memory Slot (64GB Max)
- Removable 2020mAh Li-Ion Battery
- microUSB Sync & Charge Connector
- Speakerphone Mode
- Use Time: Up to 12 Hours
- Standard 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Size: 5.55" x 2.8" x 0.38" (HxWxD)
- Weight: 5.0 ounces